Pages

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Yogilicious is Delicious!

SOOOO Yummy! On the way home tonight we saw the new frozen yogurt place, Yogilicious, is now open. It is the coolest fro-yo place around! (And that is saying something with my deep affection for White Chocolate Mousse from TCBY) First of all, you go in, and there are 15 flavors to chose from (well they make 30, but only have 15 at a time)! You get to taste whatever you want, and then put as much as you want in the container! Then fill her up with pretty much any yummy topping you can imagine! You pay by the weight, so it doesn't really matter how many weird combinations you pick! It was DELIGHTFUL! It was a little bit pricey (for Vince and I it was $8) but we were a little ... generous with the fro-yo! And, officially it has made my "When my friends come in town I take them here because it is cool" list.
I got blueberry and strawberry with fresh strawberries, blueberries, kiwi, and raspberries on top. And every single bite was delicious.

0 comments: