While V watches Ranger’s Games, I entertain myself online. Sometimes it is by reading blogs (ok most of the time) but other times I look all over Craig’s List for cool things near me!
Look what I found!
This amazing teak bench- I am thinking would be great for an entryway, or maybe a hallway if it were wide. I just think it is beautiful. Price tag? $300 or best offer. Verdict? Love it, but Pass.
Check out this beautiful chair! My mom found a really amazing white-washed antique table that will soon be mine when we move, and I am thinking that this would be the perfect chair set for it! It’s kind of hard to see, but there are amazing details! Price tag? Missing! Verdict? emailed seller to find out price. Definitely hinges on the price.
I was actually telling Becky how much I hate when dealers (verses owners) put ads on CL when I clicked on this. Oh my good gracious- my heart fluttered a little bit when I saw this. I have seen lots of bedroom sets, and many are beautiful, but this one is it. Dark wood, gorgeous lines, canopy bed, goodness it’s perfect. Well except for the price tag. But what’s to say a girl can’t save? Price tag? $800 Verdict? Broken hearted, but must pass. But I am def. going to talk with Vince and see if he hearts it like I do. If so, we might have to add a new category to our savings budget. I loved this bed so much that I even googled it to see if other places had it new too…
And they did. They had the whole set! Oh goodness- I just want to clear out the bank account for this beauty. Lets just say that it would take us about 3 years to save for the set. And I think it would be worth it. LOOOOOVEEE it! Insert A&V’s bedding here and sigh with contentment.


1 comments:
I LOVE the white chairs! Here's hoping that the seller has a great affordable price waiting for you! Oh, and the bedroom suite is totally sigh worthy. Lovely!
Post a Comment