Pages

Friday, July 10, 2009

Free Weekend!

We have the weekend off for the first time in a long time. And I really mean off, not even family obligations! I am so excited, I am not even sure what to do first!

The only thing I know for sure is that Becky and I are going garage sale-ing tomorrow and on the hunt for perfect (or needing some love) furniture! I am really hoping that we are looking for different stuff, so we don't both really want something. I am on the lookout for:
a really cheap TV armoire
picture frames that look cool but need to be painted
silver tray
table and chair set
just chairs set that I could shabby chic up like the pic I found on craigs list.
queen headboard
white mismatched plates
or something else awesome!

Also, I still have a few projects on the table that might get some of my attention this weekend.
1.) I bought a toddler dress from Baby Gap with the intention of making a tote bag that looks like something to this effect... but maybe not so many ruffles since the dress is already cute as it is.
2.) Still have the material to work on my quilt, and I need to get cracking! I have not even cut the material yet! But I have pre-washed it. That is a start, but I need to actually jump in!
3.) And this little guy should get a walk (and me too!) He loves it so much!


0 comments: