I have been dreaming of a vacation, and since Vince and I have a free flight, and money saved up from a paycheck here and there from Baby Gap for a vacation, we are going to San Francisco!!!
I couldn't be more excited! We are still in the early early early early stages of thinking through this trip- but we are hoping sometime in August and make it celebration of finishing support, and celebration of our 2nd Anniversary! (we are surely not sure about August because we don't know one teensy tinsy detail of when we will finish support raising... but I can still prepare!)
Soo...
I have been doing some research to figure out what there is to do, to smell, to taste, and to behold- and let me tell you, I am super excited about what I have found!!! More details on our plans later, but on one site, they suggested renting an apartment instead of a hotel. I started looking, and for reals it is out of our price range ($500 a night! ouch), but you have to see this place. OH MY GOSH! To be fair, it sleeps 8, and is a row house. Did i mention it is in San Fran. A Row house in San Fran!!! Oh be still my heart!
Can I have an exact replica of that kitchen please? Thank you!



Obviously we will (unfortunately) NOT be staying here.


1 comments:
Autumn!! If you come to San Fransisco, I will totally drive the 6 hours to see you!!!!
Post a Comment