Pages

Monday, June 1, 2009

Finally making plans

I really want to watch P.S. I Love You and The Holiday. I have been wanting to watch them for months now. They are such sweet movies and they make me so happy. I sobbed my way through P.S. I Love You, but I love love love it! The Holiday is just so fun, charming, and romantic. Seeing as I have the day off on Wednesday (and my hubby is working), I am thinking a delightfully girly movie marathon would be perfect! Anyone want to join? I will even lot you throw a movie to watch in too! Any takers?




Also, for an unrelated side note- it was always really hard to find a tickle spot on Jonas (you know it makes their legs twitch like crazy) but yesterday something must have happened, and now pretty much anytime I pet his sweet little tummy his little legs go crazy. I hope this change is here to stay- it cracks me up every time!

And I can't wait until Greek next week!!!! The preview was stinking CRAZY! Can't wait!!!

0 comments: