Pages

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Inspiration Folder

Today I stumbled across a new fun site, House of Turquoise! I found myself saving picture after picture that I found inspiring, and before I knew it, I had a whole inspiration folder! Check it out! (All pictures found on House of Turquoise.)

I love the wall color, and the dark couch here. And the mixing of the blue and grey and brown. I already have plans, and stuff, for a room that is going to (hopefully) look similar. LRMrsHoward

Amazing cabinet! Wouldn’t you love to get ready in this bathroom? I think I might even be able to stay tidy if I lived here.

559389383_uyk73-O

The thing I love about this is the room is incredibly light and bright, but there is dark furniture. A must for us since we already have some furniture.

567840296_jGaEP-S

I am loving this whole room!

 574653633_vWUZr-O

Since we are moving to a town where most of the houses are from 1970, wood paneling is something that we are just going to have to deal with I am afraid. That remains to be seen until we find our house, but I am loving what they did with the paneling here. It looks intentional!

586616922_RM3Vp-O-1

I love that this room doesn’t take itself too seriously. At least I don’t think it does. 600615376_amewW-M

I like the grey here. The white really pops against it.

603479088_qtJ95-O

And these chair covers are awesome. At least awesome until someone eats on them. I think they would need to be bleached every meal. But cool idea.

604264252_qwVuD-O

And least but not least, I am loving this for many reasons, I we have couches that color. And I want walls that color. And I think it is beautiful.  But a little busy for me.

606478123_biuEJ-M

0 comments: