brought these home for me yesterday! I could not even believe it! As I have already talked about, peonies are my all time favorite flower and I have always always wanted some. Sweet Rach sent me the amazing silk perfect peonies that will last forever- and they are a dream! Here in Tejas it is downright impossible to have real peonies. They are sold at very few flower shops for about 2-3 weeks a year so finding them is crazy difficult. That is unless you have an amazing husband like I do who finds them for you!

To think, last week I didn't have any peonies! Now I am in peony heaven! Somebody pinch me.
Thank you my sweet sweet love for bringing me such an amazing and thoughtful gift!
Also Operation Bridesmaid is well on its way! I have not missed a day- and so far I have been reaching my goal for every day! Sunday and Monday I was still working into the longer workouts, but starting Tuesday I have gone at least 6 miles every day! In fact, one of the days I went almost 9, and two more I went 7.5! I am really excited, and I am feeling pretty good! I am hoping that this all pays off! It sure is a time commitment to walk so much though- so if you are wondering what I am up to- I'm walking! Come with! It is fun I promise!


0 comments:
Post a Comment